home about bucket list lowri's wardrobe contact Image Map

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

rimmel scandal eyes mascara



I am forever struggling to find the perfect mascara, I was stood cluelessly in Superdrug looking at the ones available dreading which rubbish tube I would pay for like a make-up version of russian roulette. There was a kind assistant who could see I was struggling and suggested this one too me. I thought she was just trying to flog me it as it was Superdrugs latest promotion, but she reassured me by saying it was the product she had used and I was drawn in by her super long lashes. SHE DID NOT LIE, I have not used a mascara this good for years, it has a nobbly bobbly ball on the end to reduce clumps and get into the corners. It makes my stumpy barely there lashes look like super long. Overall, 10/10 from me!


1 comment:

  1. haha i'd of been wary too! love how the brush looks, might have to try this, wasn't a fan of the orange tube version of this.x

    ReplyDelete