home about bucket list lowri's wardrobe contact Image Map

Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Lowri's Wardrobe

Today I began editing my blog layout, I have made lots of minor changes across the blog but they make a big difference to me. I haven't posted for a while, it is mainly down to lack of enthusiasm but blogging on a blog that doesn't really appeal to you is not good at all. I just got bored of the bunting design I made, I also had a lot of colours across the blog which was a bit distracting. Now I have a more minimalistic colour palette.  I created a few different headers myself, but got frustrated with them and opted for this lovely banner off shabbyblogs.com which I edited in Photoshop. I do intend to create one myself but this afternoon I just became so frustrated that this was the last resort, but I think its quite sweet! 



I am in the process of creating an image map for my blog and adding pages, but this also frustrated me and it was best to have a break from it before I exploded! One new interesting page coming to the blog is 'Lowri's Wardrobe' it is clothes of mine that haven't been loved and deserve new homes, which I'm hoping my lovely readers will provide! Everything on that page is available to purchase for any enquiries, further images or to make an offer on a product e-mail me: lo0wza@gmail.com



1 comment:

  1. I love the new layout and i can't wait for lowris wardrobe!

    Chloe xo

    stylethroughthelookingglass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete